We are representing an incredible Senior Internal Auditor opportunity with a growing organization near West Chester, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- This role will focus on internal control documentation procedures and process mapping as well as the creation and execution of testing plans
- This individual will join a growing internal audit group and have an opportunity to make a tangible impact
- Department places a significant emphasis on continued training and professional development
- Company is in a thriving industry and has been performing very well
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited school
- 3+ years of public accounting and/or internal audit experience
- Experience with SOX/internal controls
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.