We are representing a Senior Internal Auditor opportunity for a growing service organization located near Reading.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position provides audit support services to the Internal Audit Manager
- Performs audits of department procedures to ensure compliance and operational efficiencies
- Assist in planning the theory and scope of Audits and related Audit programs
- Present audit findings to Internal Audit Manager for the development of reports and recommendations
- Company has grown extensively through acquisition over the years and has a strong potential for continued growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of public accounting or internal audit experience
- CPA, CIA or CFE is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.