We are representing a newly created Senior Financial Reporting role for an organization considered a leader in their industry.
- The role is newly created and part of the Financial Reporting Team within Corporate Accounting
- Actively participates in the completion of the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Analysis and reconciliation of accounts and perform inquiries to reconcile and understand variances and differences
- Special projects as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA or parts passed
- 3+ years of public accounting experience, BIG 4 or Large Regional is preferred
- Strong knowledge of general accounting practices and principles
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.