We are representing a Senior Auditor opportunity with an industry leading pharmaceutical company based in North Jersey.
- Responsibilities will include developing, performing and documenting audit procedures to identify and assess significant risks to the Company in the areas of Finance & Accounting, Operations, Compliance and I.T.The individual will aid clients through facilitation of proactive decision making through forecasting models and driving value with data and analytics during times of transaction and transition
- Department places huge emphasis on professional development
- Culture offers great work/life balance (40-45 hours a week)
- Company has one of the best product pipelines in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited school
- 2+ years of SOX audit experience whether in public accounting or at a publicly-traded company
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Experience in pharmaeceutical or manufacturing industries a plus
- Knowledge of JDE a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.