We are representing a Remote Senior Accountant opportunity with a well-respected public company in Montgomery County.
- A very entrepreneurial company leading the way in their sector with cutting edge technology providing their clients best of class service
- An newly added position due to growth of company through acquisitions and organic strategic initiatives
- This is an opportunity to be part of an enriched group of accounting individuals, many with CPAs and public accounting backgrounds where mentoring is pivotal
- Responsibilities include month-end close, daily accounting functions, purchase accounting, some FP&A and due diligence analysis
- A high-paced environment targeting ambitious, analytical and deep thinkers to join a culturally enrichment firm
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance. CPA is preferred
- 2+ years of experience ideally in public accounting or combination of public/private, straight corporate acceptable
- An ambitious, self-starter that wants a challenge while growing with a premier company
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.