We are representing a growing asset management company located in the Chester County suburbs that is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will provide broad exposure including: general accounting, monthly/year-end financial reporting, account reconciliations, and payroll
- Individual will work closely with the Controller, who has a CPA and extensive prior public accounting experience
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company performance has been increasing year over year
- The company remains working virtually and provides top notch benefits including great medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 2+ years of relevant experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.