We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a healthcare services company in the Delaware County, PA market.
- A highly known brand that has been delivering their customers quality services and innovative solutions to daily healthcare needs
- This company is seeking someone with an investment accounting background and well versed in GAAP and STAT
- Responsibilities include maintaining the general ledger, investigating and solving reconciliation variances, and preparing external audit deliverables
- An opportunity to a join a team of professionals dedicated to building healthier communities
- Company is currently remote with plans for a hybrid office schedule in the future
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 2+ years public or corporate experience
- Investment Accounting and GAAP experience required; STAT accounting preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft or similar ERP system preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.