We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a privately-held, expanding healthcare organization in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.
- The position will focus on all aspects of corporate accounting including financial close, monthly reporting, financial analysis, general ledger maintenance, financial controls, and special projects
- Emerging as the cutting-edge healthcare organization in their particular space
- This role will have direct exposure to financial leadership
- The company consists of individuals with impressive background and hard work is rewarded through promotions and annual raises
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting (Big Four preferred) and/or corporate accounting
- CPA a plus
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.