We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with an industry-leading, multi-national organization headquartered in the Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position offers a broad range of exposure, including financial reporting, derivative accounting, monthly close, and finance
- The role will offer key support for business decision makers, leading to great exposure to leadership
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Publicly-traded company, so significant room for advancement/rotation
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in accounting (Public or Private); Big 4 a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.