We are representing a Senior Accountant role with a Private Equity Group in the Delaware County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A prestigious fund management firm with a strategic investment mission that covers a diverse portfolio of industries
- A critical role within the accounting and finance group providing an opportunity to work closely with private equity professionals
- A culturally enrich firm that empowers employees to learn, evolve and progress while making work/life a pivotal core mission
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience; Big 4 preferred. High volume banking experience a plus
- A proven thinker that can analyze data, discern potential areas of opportunities to maximize profitability
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.