Our client is a Midtown advertising company looking for a Senior Accountant.
- Posting bank movements daily ensuring all postings are accurate and up to date
- Maintaining and reconciling all intercompany accounts
- Revenue reconciliation
- Maintain the Fixed Asset ledger
- Prepaids and monthly accruals
- Reviewing monthly financial reports (P&L, BS, Cash Flow)
- Processing all purchase invoices daily – ensuring the correct level of approval has been obtained
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly payment runs to suppliers
- Dealing with any supplier queries
- Responsible for ensuring all billing goes out in an accurate and timely basis
- Managing the Project Managers through the billing process to ensure smooth running
- Cash collections – sending out reminders and calling clients to ensure timely receipts
- Dealing with client queries including completing supplier forms
- Ad hoc reports requested by Finance Manager/Managing Director
- Monthly Payroll processing
- Commission calculations
- Accounting degree
- 2-3 years accounting experience
- Excellent communicator with the maturity to build effective confident working relationships (both internal and external)
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise and work to tight deadlines ensuring competing demands are met.
- High attention to detail in driving a high standard of service delivery.
- Strong Excel skills and good knowledge of other Microsoft Office products.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.