We are representing an exciting Senior Accountant position with a growing Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) in Philadelphia, PA.
- This position will concentrate on all aspects of corporate accounting, including but not limited to financial close, SEC reporting, and special projects
- Opportunity to review the work of staff level accountants and hone management skills
- Hard work is rewarded through promotions and competitive salary raises
- Growing firm in a booming industry
- Department consists of top professionals with dynamic backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting (Big Four preferred) or corporate accounting (SEC)
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.