We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a large international organization located in Montgomery County.
- Responsible for all accounting operations and financial reporting for one of the company’s most rapidly growing business units
- Collaborative and analytical role: Team up to explain financial results, evaluate new projects, provide forecasting and profitability metrics
- Located in the US headquarters of a multi-billion dollar global company
- Accounting oversight of multiple manufacturing plants in the country
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA is highly desired
- 5+ years of experience with knowledge of manufacturing/cost accounting
- Experience with Weight Averaged Cost (WAC) method of inventory valuation
- Experience in a SAP environment is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.