We are representing an exciting fully-remote Controller opportunity with a residential real estate firm with operations in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will oversee all aspects of the accounting operations for this growing firm
- Individual will be strong in GAAP financial statement reporting, technical accounting, monthly-close, process improvements and optimizations
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Company is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- This person will have a chance to make a tangible impact with process improvements and leadership of staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from an accredited school
- 10+ years of experience in corporate and public accounting (Big 4 / large regional preferred)
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.