We are representing a Property Accountant opportunity for a Real Estate Company located in Plymouth Meeting.
- Assist in the preparation of yearly budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of month end close, financial statements and variance analysis
- Opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the accounting and finance process
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience in property accounting, corporate accounting, or public accounting or new graduates with relevant internship experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a team setting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.