Our client is looking to bring a Property Accountant to their team. The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience working with MRI (ERP).
- Post monthly charges to tenants’ accounts related to rent, work orders, operating expenses and taxes.
- Review and distribute monthly rent statements to tenants. Point person for correspondence with tenants when questions arise related to their statements.
- Post tenant receivables and maintain Aged Delinquency reports on monthly basis; reporting outstanding balances to management.
- Monthly bank reconciliations and communication of property cash position to management.
- Review coding and facilitate work flow approval process of property’s accounts payable. Review payable batches before they are submitted to AP department for processing.
- Assist with property CAM reconciliations.
- Compile monthly accounting reports, including financial statements and applicable supporting schedules.
- Record journal entries in Accounting System as needed; Monthly accruals, prepayment accounts, bad debt write offs etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.