We are representing a Private Equity Analyst opportunity with a top rated private equity firm based in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Boutique firm focusing on specific key strategies working with like-minded, motivated professionals placing a significant emphasis on growth, training and professional development
- Individual will gain exposure to a variety of areas to include financial due diligence on investment targets, execution of transactions, portfolio management and market research
- Highly visible position working closely with internal and external key decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of applicable experience in private equity, commercial lending, transaction services, or investment banking
- Strong financial modeling experience required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.