We are representing a Private Equity Analyst opportunity with a top private equity firm in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will be part of an established rotational program where there will be experience in each of the firm’s business strategies
- Individual will get exposure to financial due diligence on investment targets, execution of transactions, portfolio management, market research, etc.
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Firm is an industry leader and consists of individuals with impressive backgrounds
- Culture is very cognizant of personal and professional needs of employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of applicable experience in private equity, commercial lending, transaction services, or investment banking
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.