The Atlantic Group is representing a Manager of Financial Reporting opportunity with a well-respected Real Estate organization on the Philadelphia Main Line.
Company & Position Highlights
- Highly regarded and growing organization with an excellent reputation and opportunity to move up and around organization
- Role oversees all aspects of the company’s SEC reporting, financial reports/investor presentations, debt covenant compliance, and rating agency reporting
- Assists in accounting for property acquisitions, dispositions, and other transactions
- Supervises and mentors a team of accountants
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years Big 4 audit/large regional public accounting experience
- CPA or parts passed required
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements, including XBRL
- Excellent communication skills and great outgoing and positive personality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.