Our client is a well-known structured credit $7+ billion hedge fund located in NYC looking for someone to join the corporate accounting team comprised of 5-6 people. This will report directly into the Corporate Controller and will get exposure to a lot of projects, with a focus on process improvement, standardizing internal controls, accounting, auditing, budgeting and reporting. The firm is very stable with low turnover, great culture and people.
- Monthly, quarterly and year end closing for all management company entities including revenue and expense accruals, depreciation entries, investment entries, reconciliation of intercompany balances and consolidating financials.
- Responsible for consolidating and converting foreign entities from local currency (GBP & EUR) to reporting currency (USD) for monthly closing.
- Prepare quarterly, semi-annual and annual consolidated financials and cash flow projections for the management company.
- Work with team members and the controller on the annual US, UK and Ireland audits.
- Forecasting expenses and comparing variances with actual expenses.
- Assisting the controller in preparing quarterly business line P&L.
- 5-9 years exp. PUBLIC & PRIVATE exp. OR Straight Private
- CPA a must
- Management Co accounting from a PE or Hedge Fund Firm, OR a Great Corporate Accountant from ANY Industry
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.