We are representing an exciting Investment Banking position with a growing, boutique investment bank in Montgomery County.
- Role focuses on evaluating all aspects of merger and acquisition transactions, performing market and industry research and due diligence
- Opportunity to gain exposure to international transactions within a significantly growing firm
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Excellent benefits to include 401k contributions, PTO, and healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from an accredited school
- CFA certification a plus
- 1+ years of experience in investment banking or a related field
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.