We are representing an exciting Investment Banking position with a growing, boutique investment bank in Montgomery County, PA.
- Role focuses on evaluating all aspects of merger and acquisition transactions, executing market and industry research and performing due diligence
- Opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of transactions
- Position opening is due to organic growth as deal flow continues to increase year over year
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Excellent benefits to include 401k contributions, PTO, and healthcare
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or Accounting from an accredited school
- CFA certification a plus
- 1+ years of experience in investment banking or a related field
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.