The Atlantic Group is representing an exciting opportunity Investment Analyst opportunity with a Top US Investment Bank.
- Top US investment bank
- Position is with Alternative Investment Operations group
- 80+ fund of funds, fund of hedge funds, fund of PE, and fund of RE funds
- Evaluate, source and execute fund and co-investments in PE industry (about 50/50)
- Deals are in various industries and up/down the capital stack
- COVID UPDATE- Fully remote role now- plans to go to hybrid in future
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in private equity, investment banking, equity research, and/or management consulting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Quantitative modeling experience
- A high understanding of financial concepts, valuation, and accounting
- A high level of attention-to-detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.