We are representing an Internal Auditor role for a growing real estate organization located in Montgomery County, PA.
- The company is experiencing tremendous growth and recently went through over $300 million in acquisitions
- Assist in testing and reviewing internal controls as required by company policies
- Assist in the creation of review programs for departmental and operational functions
- Assist the company’s external auditors and provide workpapers covering areas as requested by the external auditors
- Bachelor’s in Accounting is required, CPA or parts passed is a plus
- 1+ years of public accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.