We are representing an Internal Audit role for a well-known Property Management Organization located in Horsham, PA.
- Position will offer high exposure to Senior Leadership and reports directly to the Director of Internal Controls and Compliance
- Individual will be responsible for creating, documenting and testing internal controls and identifying potential exposures in internal processes
- Assist the company’s external auditors, providing comprehensive workpapers covering areas as required by the external auditors
- Plan, organize and prepare materials for periodic Internal Audit Quality Assessment Reviews
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of internal audit or public accounting experience is preferred
- Prior real estate experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.