The Atlantic Group is representing a Director of Accounting opportunity with a privately held, medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturer that is experiencing significant growth.
Company & Position Highlights
- Private equity backed organization focusing on engineered medical devices and packaging for some of most well-known names in the medical, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries
- Company is doing very well right now in this environment
- Position is oversight of all consolidations, technical accounting, and internal/external reporting
- Lead role in adoption and implementation of new accounting standards
- Assisting in mergers, acquisitions, and due diligence of companies including valuation of the opening balance sheet accounts
- Supervise and manage selected functions of the corporate accounting staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience, including experience with technical accounting research
- Previous experience managing staff required
- Public/Big 4 and private accounting experience preferred
- CPA required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.