We are representing a Corporate Controller position with a Chemical Manufacturing company in the Philadelphia suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- International Private Chemical Manufacturing company
- Position is open due to growth and reports directly to the CEO
- Responsible for directing and overseeing the company’s global accounting function, which includes consolidations, GAAP financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting, systems implementations, and process improvements
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidates must have 12+ years of experience in public accounting and manufacturing industry experience
- CPA is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.