The Atlantic Group is representing a Controller opportunity with a premier, privately held organization in Northern Philadelphia Suburbs.
Company & Position Highlights
- Privately-held, fast paced organization experiencing organic growth & growth through M&A activity
- Role is responsible for corporate G&A, supervision of the monthly close, billings for management fees, monthly reporting to senior management for G&A departmental allocations, and budget to actual variances
- Responsible for quarterly reforecast and annual budget preparation
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance
- 15+ years of experience working in a large, complex organization
- Public accounting experience
- Proficiency with Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.