We are representing a Controller opportunity with a Real Estate Development company located in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- A critical position that will be instrumental in the operational and financial accounting of a growing real estate development company
- A driven professional with construction accounting background that can hit the ground running working side by side with the president on best practices
- A determined company known for being one of the better developers in the Greater Philadelphia Area by changing neighborhoods
- This organization is comprised of an entrepreneurial spirit with hard working professionals working for a common goal with a common pride
- Bachelor’s degree in the Accounting/Finance, Real Estate Development background is essential
- 5+ years of experience, QuickBooks, job costing, and budgeting
- Strong leadership skills to grow with a team and champion building out a department
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.