We are representing a truly unique Controller position with a growing real estate developer in Montgomery County.
- This position has a focus on accounting for various properties, budgeting, and AP/AR but will also provide exposure to other areas of the business including leasing, construction management, and insurance renewals
- Opportunity to make a real impact at a growing company
Amazing work/life balance where individuals can be flexible with their hours
Stable environment comprised of hard working and responsible individuals
Excellent benefits to include 401k contributions, PTO, and healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited school
- 4+ years of experience in real estate accounting or public accounting preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.