We are representing a Business Development Manager opportunity for a mighty, $25M HVAC contractor in the commercial, healthcare, and education markets of Greater Philadelphia.
- Establish a winning strategy for targeting potential GCs and end-user clients at the C level
- The face of the company when prospecting with potential clients, attending networking events, or sponsoring trade or other relevant programs
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting, sales goals for the team, and create standard operating procedures for business development
- 5+ years of experience selling construction services in the markets described organizations
- Engaging and highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills that cultivate and grow lasting business relationships both internally and externally
- Passion for the construction industry
- Experience with mechanical, plumbing, and sheet metal trades, a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.