We are representing an exciting Accounts Payable Supervisor opportunity with a Premiere National Commercial Real Estate organization based just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- Rapidly expanding industry leading commercial real estate firm
- Manage a team of 4-5 AP Professionals
- Partner with treasury for funding
- Ensure properties and bank account information is setup properly for all new acquisitions or merging/closing of properties and accounts
- Hybrid office schedule
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- Commercial real estate accounting experience is preferred but not required
- Yardi/MRI Experience is highly desired
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.