The position of Financial Analyst will provide support to the Manager of FP&A for the budgeting/forecasting process, month-end closing and variance analysis, cash flow modeling and various ad hoc projects
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Assist Manager of FP&A in preparing annual budget and quarterly forecasts for multiple divisions and brands.
- Participate in month-end close process including variance analysis of expenses and gross margin reconciliation.
- Work with staff accountants during close process to ensure proper accruals are made.
- Assist with the development of models to improve the efficiency and accuracy of expense forecasting.
- Update monthly sales and allowance reporting.
- Actively participate in integration of acquired companies into financials.
- Track monthly expenses and identify opportunities for savings.
- Update and maintain bonus compensation model.
- Reconciles and resolves charge-backs
- BS Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years of financial planning and accounting experience
- Highly skilled in Excel, including pivot tables, macros and complex formulas in order to manipulate large amounts of data
- Experience in cash flow modeling
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Lawson a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.