We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a highly regarded and prestigious health system in Philadelphia. One of the top places to work for in the PHI area
- Full cycle revenue accounting, AR reporting, general accounting, and assigned special projects
- Significant opportunity for advancement within multiple business units as there have been recent growth acquisitions
- Offers competitive compensation, serious work life balance, and unrivaled benefit package including tuition assistance
- Candidates must have 2+ years’ experience from public accounting or corporate accounting with healthcare experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Must be outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion