We are representing a Senior Accountant opportunity with a global manufacturer in the King of Prussia area.
Highlights about the company and position
- $5B+ division of a growing international company
- Responsible for preparation of monthly/quarterly internal financial reporting package, journal entries, financial analyses, and monthly ad-hoc reporting packages among other duties
- Candidates should be highly motivated, detail-oriented and able to work as a member of a team
- Position reports to the manager of accounting and is a part of a high-performing, high visibility team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (CPA and/or MBA is a plus)
- 4+ years of public or corporate accounting experience
- Big 4 would be a plus
- proficient in MS Word and Excel, with experience using Hyperion and Oracle/SAP being a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.