We are representing a Director of Finance position with a publicly traded company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- International manufacturing company
- Unique array of responsibilities related to financial reporting, technical accounting, and consolidating financial forecasts
- Position reports to the CFO; former Big Four and great person to work for
- Will oversee various accounting departments, implement systems, and strategic planning
- Position provides the chance to lead many facets of North America operations
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, with strong growth potential
- Candidates must have 8+ years of experience in a progressive finance leadership role
- Minimum 2-3 years in public accounting is strongly desired
- CPA/SAP experience preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.