Are you looking for a new Staff Auditor job in the Philadelphia area? Atlantic Group is always looking for qualified accounting talent who can help businesses drive sales and produce results. We have the expertise, determination and understanding to help you find your next accounting position in Philadelphia.
WHAT ARE A STAFF AUDITOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Staff Auditor is responsible for a range of tasks which generally include:
- Determine audit objectives, perform validation tests, and execute day-to-day audit activities
- Develop, review, and implement audit policies
- Analyze financial and tax records to make sure they are accurate
- Maintain internal control system by updating audit programs and questionnaires
- Research and document audit issues and findings
- Assist and support external auditors and senior staff members
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY FOR A STAFF AUDITOR IN PHILADELPHIA?
Depending on the company, the average salary range for a Staff Auditor in the Greater Philadelphia Area is $45,000 – $68,000. Salary is commensurate to experience.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO BE A STAFF AUDITOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Obtaining CPA
- Work well independently or within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Submit your resume today to apply for open Staff Auditor positions in Philadelphia.