Are you looking for a new Senior Tax Associate job in the Philadelphia area? Atlantic Group is always looking for qualified accounting talent who can help businesses drive sales and produce results. We have the expertise, determination and understanding to help you find your next accounting position in Philadelphia.
WHAT ARE A SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE’S JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Senior Tax Associate is responsible for a range of tasks which generally include:
- Review, prepare, and consolidate tax provision schedules and tax returns
- Provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance
- Recommend tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation
- Forward required information to federal, state, and local authorities to maintain compliance
- Manage, develop, and train staff
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY FOR A SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE IN PHILADELPHIA?
Depending on the company, the average salary range for a Senior Tax Associate in the Greater Philadelphia Area is $55,000 – $85,000. Salary is commensurate to experience.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO BE A SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance, Taxation, or related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- CPA certified or eligible
- Computer Skills: Quickbooks
- Work well independently or within a team
Submit your resume today to apply for open Senior Tax Associate positions in Philadelphia.