Are you looking for a new Corporate Accounting Manager job in the Philadelphia area? Atlantic Group is always looking for qualified accounting talent who can help businesses drive sales and produce results. We have the expertise, determination and understanding to help you find your next accounting position in Philadelphia.
WHAT ARE A CORPORATE ACCOUNTING MANAGER’S JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for a range of tasks which generally include:
- Regularly review and maintain the general ledger system
- Prepare, monitor, and analyze accurate and timely financial statements
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Train and monitor staff when needed
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY FOR A CORPORATE ACCOUNTING MANAGER IN PHILADELPHIA?
Depending on the company, the average salary range for a Corporate Accounting Manager in the Greater Philadelphia Area is $75,000 – $115,000. Salary is commensurate to experience.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO BE A CORPORATE ACCOUNTING MANAGER?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA a plus
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organization skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong written and verbal communicational skills
- Software Skills: Excel
Submit your resume today to apply for open Corporate Accounting positions in Philadelphia.