Are you looking for a new Controller job in the Philadelphia area? Atlantic Group is always looking for qualified accounting talent who can help businesses drive sales and produce results. We have the expertise, determination and understanding to help you find your next accounting position in Philadelphia.
WHAT ARE A CONTROLLER’S JOB RESPONSIBILITIES?
The Controller is responsible for a range of tasks which generally include:
- Oversee all general accounting activities: general ledger, A/P, A/R, invoicing, financial statement preparation, and financial audits
- Monitor monthly and quarterly financial performance
- Manage cash flows
- Execute monthly close
- Prepare the budget and financial forecasts
- Provide year-end audit support and interact with auditors
- Oversee, manage, and evaluate staff members
- Develop accounting policies
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY FOR A CONTROLLER IN PHILADELPHIA?
Depending on the company, the average salary range for a Controller in the Greater Philadelphia Area is $80,000 – $105,000. Salary is commensurate to experience.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO BE A CONTROLLER?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s degree a plus
- 8+ years of proven accounting experience
- CPA or CPA track preferred
- Computer Skills: Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver
- Leader and self-starter
Submit your resume today to apply for open Controller positions in Philadelphia.