What is an IT Quality Analyst’s job responsibilities?
The IT Quality Analyst is responsible for a range of tasks. Generally, IT Quality Analyst’s are responsible for:
- Approve system life cycle deliverables (SDLC) and activities to ensure that regulations, protocols, procedures, and methodologies are followed and that appropriate and complete documentation is captured and reports to support validation activities
- Represent IT Quality on cross-functional teams with IT R&D in support of SDLC activities
- Consult on the authoring and conformance of validation-related deliverables and activities in regards to corporate SOPs and current regulations
- Provide guidance, training, and support to IT personnel in their validation efforts, to ensure compliance
- Advise technical personnel and project teams on regulatory compliance and interpretation and recommend appropriate corrective actions where needed
What is the average salary for an IT Quality Analyst in NYC?
The average salary range for a IT Quality Analyst in New York City is $58k – $98k. Of course, this all depends on the company and the experience/qualifications of the candidate.
How much experience do you need to be an IT Quality Analyst?
To be an IT Quality Analyst you will typically need a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science. You will also need 7+ years of proven experience in IT Quality and validation experience in computerized system validation within a regulated environment.