Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Global private investment firm is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join the Treasury Team. This position reports to the Assistant Treasurer and interacts with other functional areas of Treasury, as well as the company's bank relationships, accounting areas, and accounts payable.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manage daily corporate cash and banking activities (electronic balance reporting, receipts and payments, and other treasury services, etc.)
- Oversee the automated tasks required to ensure the proper functioning and refresh the status of the treasury workstation.
- Personally oversee and facilitate daily funds movements same day/next day value of internal funds movements and third party wires.
- Ensure compliance with internal wire transfer controls, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor and guide wire transfer request communications to ensure proper support evidencing compliance with treasury’s operational policies is satisfied.
- Lead treasury’s efforts to automate and secure manual transaction processes.
- Migrate and then maintain the ongoing flow of information (transaction confirmations, bank statements, etc.) from the workstation.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and fund-related money movements.
- Train and manage the involvement of associates participating in wire initiation.
- Operationally establish and document compliance with policies to insure a high degree of quality and dual control is performed by the office.
- Assist other internal and external associates with the resolution of issues related to areas of responsibility.
- Determine ideal structures for fund repatriation initiatives and coordinate execution of related cross-border fund movements.
- Organize and participate in the execution of transactions associated with foreign exchange hedging policies.
- Analytical: deep attention to detail.
- Organizational: ability to prioritize and complete a regiment of daily tasks.
- Communicative: team player able to adapt and maintain failsafe communications as work conditions fluctuate.
- Prior corporate treasury or bank experience in Europe, United States, and Asian markets.
- Knowledge of or participation in non-bank proprietary treasury workstation implementation is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.