$90,000-$110,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Superintendent role with phenomenal growth potential. Our client offers pharmaceutical and manufacturing construction related services such as developing, designing, building, and managing projects.
- Coordinate on-site trades.
- Accurately forecast project needs and effectively implement onsite changes if needed.
- Ensure safety on site.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in the field.
- Monitor labor, material, and job cost reports to maximize performance and profitability.
- Prepare, submit, and manage change orders.
- 3+ years of commercial superintendent experience.
- Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and healthcare project experience is required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to understand drawings/blueprints/specifications.
- Clean driving and criminal record are mandatory.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.