Job Overview – Senior Mechanical Engineer
Join a leading engineering firm at the forefront of innovation and excellence. If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer with a passion for innovative thinking and a desire to contribute to groundbreaking projects, we invite you to be part of our client's team. Your skills and expertise will play a crucial role in advancing our commitment to engineering excellence.
Compensation: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 + bonus
Location: Lehigh County, PA – Onsite
Responsibilities as the Senior Mechanical Engineer include:
- Lead and manage mechanical engineering projects, ensuring quality, efficiency, and adherence to timelines.
- Regularly travel to project sites for inspections, evaluations, and problem-solving.
- Apply extensive knowledge of building codes and standards to guarantee compliance in all engineering projects.
- Utilize expertise in mechanical, plumbing, energy, refrigeration, controls, and industrial systems to drive innovative solutions.
- Leverage AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, and Autodesk software for precise engineering design and documentation.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, fostering effective collaboration with team members and clients.
- Exhibit strong organizational and leadership skills to guide project teams and ensure successful project outcomes.
Qualifications of the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in mechanical engineering.
- Licensed P.E. or actively pursuing licensure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field of study.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Autodesk software.
- Willingness to travel regularly to project sites, with occasional out-of-state travel.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.