Position Overview – Senior Associate:
Our client, a $5 billion hedge fund manager in NYC, is seeking a Senior Compliance Associate to join their small legal and compliance team. Reporting to the GC/CCO, the ideal candidate will support registered closed-end funds and ETFs in adherence to 1940 Act requirements.
Compensation: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00 + bonus
Location: New York City
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
- Work closely with the Deputy CCO and legal / compliance team in managing the day-to-day compliance program
- Overseeing regulatory requirements for registered closed-end funds and ETFs
- Ensuring compliance with the Investment Advisors Act
- Oversee all regulatory filings for both the RIA and closed-end funds (ADV, Form PF, 13D/F/G/H, CPO-PQR)
- Monitoring and testing of the compliance program as well as conducting 206(4)-7 annual review
Qualifications for the Senior Associate include:
- 6-8 years legal/compliance experience
- Investment Company Act and mutual fund experience
- Experience at other hedge funds or asset managers preferred
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.