Job Overview – Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager:
Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager opportunity with a fast-growing services organization. The Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager must attend required meetings and industry training sessions. The ideal candidate must have strong time management and communication skills.
Compensation: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 + bonus
Location: Wilmington, DE – Hybrid
Responsibilities as the Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Responsibilities include providing coverage recommendations, creating renewal underwriting submissions, and updating policy information
- Will be the primary contact for client services
- Must provide excellent customer support
Requirements for the Senior Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of independent agency or retail broker experience, experience in construction or engineering account management preferred
- Must have an active P&C license
- Software experience with EPIC, TAM, or AMS360 preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.