Compensation Range: 120,000 to 150,000
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunity with an organization that focuses on understanding the individual in detail.
Candidates must be responsible for:
- New patient evaluations.
- Patient follow ups.
- Psychopharmacology follow ups, and psychotherapy depending on your interest.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of medical records, including assessment, treatment plan, progress notes and outcome measures.
- Current RN or NP Board certified New York license.
- Comfortable learning new online tools and technology
- Reliable internet connection.
- Current licensed issued by the DEA to prescribe controlled substances.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients, and colleagues.
- Be comfortable working in a remote/telehealth environment.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.