Project Manager – Multi-Family Mixed Use Construction
The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager in the Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Currently preforms $42M a year with projects averaging $1M-$2M.
- Their projects are interior fit outs of multi-family mixed use, single homes, and row homes.
- Ability to manage multiple jobs at the same time.
- Manage project material procurement, buy-outs, and delivery schedules with Construction Manager and/or Superintendent.
- Assist with warranties.
- Upload all pertinent project information and documents.
- Ability to lead and grow with the company.
- Weekly site review with the superintendent, and construction manager.
- Degree preferred in engineering, construction management, or similar experience in residential construction.
- 5+ years of experience in project management responsibilities.
- OSHA certified.
- Must have renovation fit-out experience.
- Ability to read construction drawings and plans.
- An understanding of residential construction codes in Philadelphia.
- Must be able to use Builder Trend.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.