Compensation: $100,000 – $150,000
Location: New York, NY
We are proud to be representing one of the largest institutional private Owner/Operator & Development companies in NYC. This firm has developed an incredible reputation for building some of the most notable Mixed-Use, Office, & Multifamily projects in the Tristate area over the past 10+ years. As they continue to adopt best-practices to further institutionalize their operation, the SVP of Preconstruction is looking for a long-term right-hand person.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- 10+ year track record of large-scale development, currently developing one of the largest buildings in NYC history
- Diversified across multiple asset classes, and known for their creativity and market foresight
- Own 75 office buildings, 150 multifamily properties, and several industrial/mixed-use projects in the pipeline
- Manage ground-up and commercial fit-out projects
- Take a leadership role in the design-build process, working on 25 to 30 projects a year
- Work on budgeting and execution for projects big and small
- Bachelor's in Construction, Architecture, Engineering, or related field from top university
- 1-4 years of construction experience in capital improvement and/or ground-up project management
- Highly proficient construction knowledge and technical skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.