$90,000-$110,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a 40+ year-old plumbing & fire protection contractor in the Greater Milwaukee Area focusing on commercial and residential projects. The Project Manager has estimating, project management, and business development responsibilities.
- Attend meetings and interviews with customers to serve as a resource to present and sell the clients plumbing capabilities.
- Identify new project opportunities.
- Create project estimates and prepare the proposals and documentation for submission.
- Prepare project budget and schedule.
- Monitor labor, material, and job cost reports to maximize performance and profitability.
- Prepare, submit, and manage change orders.
- 5+ years of experience as an estimator or project manager.
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial plumbing industry.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand drawings/blueprints/specifications.
- Clean driving and criminal record are mandatory.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.