Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Special situations asset management platform investing globally in a broad range of credit and hard asset classes, is looking for an Office Manager to join the team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- General Office Management and EA duties for a team 30
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.