Position Overview – MS Dynamics Project Operations Administrator:
Join our client's Corporate Technology team as an MS Dynamics Project Operations Administrator. In this role, you will play a key part in managing the MS Dynamics 365 suite, with a focus on Project Operations and Customer Service modules. Your primary responsibilities will include implementing, monitoring, and enhancing the Project Operations module for our internal clients.
Compensation: $130,000.00 – $140,000.00 + bonus
Location: Remote (office located in Boston, Massachusetts)
Responsibilities as the MS Dynamics Project Operations Administrator include:
- Collaborating with functional leaders to identify Dynamics needs, design solutions, and facilitate deployment
- Consulting with business leaders to develop and implement solutions addressing business needs
- Developing Project Operation enhancements using Agile methodology/Software Development Lifecycle
- Updating, preparing, and documenting standard operating procedures and protocols
- Leading complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events.
- Supporting the release and implementation of platform and product enhancements
- Gathering requirements and writing customer stories (proficiency in Visio required)
- Participating in the change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, implementation, testing, and support
- Articulating requirements to both technical and business audiences
- Implementing system security requirements as defined by Information Security standards
- Collaborating to create and drive complex Project Operations offerings aimed at improving business outcomes
Qualifications of the MS Dynamics Project Operations Administrator include:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ years of related experience with Project Management, Microsoft Dynamics, and the Power Platform (Preferred)
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- Other basic company benefits
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.