$80,000-$110,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer role in the Greater Dayton, Ohio area with phenomenal growth potential.
Highlights About the Company and Position:
- Company has worked in the Mechanical Contracting industry for 100+ years.
- 200+ employees.
- Responsible for design, engineering and estimating cost for HVAC design/build, replacements and retrofit projects.
- Review utility bills, rate structures and benchmarking.
- Develop HVAC design/build project plans both engineering and estimation.
- Work to meet client deadlines including balancing multiple priorities and responding to changes in deadline, scope and design as they occur.
- Provide block load and system load calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, and well organized.
- Current or passing of Fundamentals and/or Professional Engineers exam.
- Familiar with DOE eQUEST, Energy Star Portfolio Manager, DOE COMcheck, Carrier eDesign HAP or Trane Trace 700, and Climate BIN data.
- Capable of AutoCAD MEP 2021.
- LEED AP+ or EB, CEM or CEA.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.