Location: New York, NY
Non-profit organization is seeking an Assistant Program Director to support the overall management of the program. The ideal candidate thrives in leadership roles and is passionate about helping their community. Benefits package available.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manage social service delivery including program oversight, staff supervision, and training.
- Liaison with external stakeholders.
- Attend relevant meetings required by the Department of Homeless Services.
- Provide clinical and operational direction and leadership to the program.
- Oversee development and implementation of individual service plans.
- Ensure documentation of client contact and progress is comprehensive and timely.
- Assess and evaluate client functioning.
- Supervise and conduct case conferences.
- Coordinate delivery of care with multiple service providers.
- Provide support and guidance to front line staff in managing difficult situations and successfully de-escalating conflict.
- Master’s degree in Social Work required.
- Active Licensed Master Social Worker, LMSW, required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW, preferred.
- 4 + years of supervisory, administrative, and management experience.
- Experience training staff preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of access-based databases and the ability to learn new programs.
- Thorough clinical understanding of relevant service delivery concepts and structures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.