Looking for an outgoing experienced leasing professional to work onsite a new residential living complex! In this role you will provide leasing and administrative support for a 111-unit mixed use building. We’re looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service and ensure the highest levels of resident and prospect satisfaction while assisting in the day-to-day operation of the property.
- Assist with leasing apartments and maintain a satisfactory closing ratio.
- Have a thorough understanding of the property and the surrounding area, the competition, and the neighborhood services and amenities.
- Effectively communicate to the prospect all community amenities and services.
- Collect and distribute packages and mail for residents.
- Answer incoming calls from tenants, creating work orders and dispatching maintenance.
- Actively contribute to the spirit of teamwork at both company and property levels to assure the success of the organization.
- High School Diploma Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience, with at least 1 year in leasing
- Highly detail oriented and customer service focused
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.