HR leaders wanted! We are currently hiring for an HR Manager to work 100% on site in Conshohocken, PA. Duties of this role include but are not limited to overseeing benefits, ACA compliance, employee engagement programs, recruiting, handbook administration, and employee relations. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in HRIS and ERP platforms, developed interpersonal skills, leadership ability, and project management experience. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Execute recruiting strategies to include all aspects of full cycle recruiting.
- Maintain the Recruiting Status Report and Matrix tracking.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbooks and the policies and procedures manual.
- Perform H&W Benefits, LOA administration, ACA reports and enrollments and oversee compliance.
- Maintain affirmative action program and prepare annual trainings.
- File EEO-1 report and maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Manage HRIS data integrity, create and compile standard/customized reports, process improvements, and perform system maintenance.
- Act as an employee relations specialist: coaching, counseling, and guiding managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Maintain and update job descriptions.
- Mentor the HR Coordinators.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of ten years in a progressive HR Generalist role with an employee base of 500+ employees and complex business model.
- Computer proficiency and strong technical aptitude with MS Office and HRIS systems, to include report analysis and creation.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of H&W administration, compliance, and plan designs.
- Knowledge of benefits contract language.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Medicare, COBRA, ACA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
- Experience in a leadership role preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.