Job Overview – Hedge Fund Compliance Associate:
Join an established $5 billion Hedge Fund as a Compliance Associate in NYC. Reporting to the CCO/GC, this role offers a strong base salary, with four days in the office. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of compliance consulting or hedge fund experience, preferably from a reputable firm. This is a unique opportunity to transition in-house with a growing firm.
Compensation: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 + bonus
Location: New York City
Responsibilities as the Compliance Associate include:
- Assisting with regulatory filings such as ADV, 13F/G/H, Form PF, etc
- Supporting the Code of Ethics and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with a small-person legal/compliance team
- Working closely with the CCO/GC, on compliance initiatives
- Handling day-to-day compliance tasks and assisting in special projects
- Conducting research on regulatory changes impacting the hedge fund industry
- Participating in the development and implementation of compliance policies
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications for the Compliance Associate include:
- 1-2 years of experience in compliance consulting or within a hedge fund
- Previous experience with regulatory filings, including ADV, 13F/G/H, Form PF, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Code of Ethics and compliance best practices
- Hard-working attitude with a proactive approach to tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.