Polished and professional Executive Assistant wanted in Philadelphia, PA! This temporary position has a heavy focus on calendar work and scheduling, along with other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will high level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate well, will bring success in this role.
- Coordinate calendars for multiple Executives: President, Vice-Present, and General Manager.
- Schedule meetings with staff, ensuring proper invitation, registration, and execution.
- Perform digital and physical filing.
- Provide preparation assistance for Executives’ presentations.
- Other Executive Assistant duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams.
- Attention to detail and high level of organization.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.