Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Atlantic Group is representing an Estimator opportunity with one of the most respected and established Commercial Construction firms in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Areas of specialty should include site development, excavation, utilities, commercial footings/buildings. The Estimator will have a collaborative, detail oriented, and well-organized work method.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Estimator will develop realistic/competitive estimates of cost, RFIs, and Scope Sheets.
- Role will be responsible for bid preparation and preparation of detailed take-offs.
- Duties will entail subcontractor outreach, preliminary scheduling, and pricing for lump sum and negotiated projects.
- Client offers competitive salary and benefits package.
- Company is employee owned with opportunity for growth/ownership.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years of construction project estimating experience required.
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of the principles and methods of the construction industry.
- Experience with Timberline and Excel computer programs required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion