Compensation: $150,000-$275,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
We are representing a newly created Deputy Chief Compliance Officer role with a growing asset management firm based in Greenwich, CT. This position is hybrid and will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, COO.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Reporting to the CCO and CCO.
- Develop and implement Compliance policies and procedures
- Assist with Compliance training
- Conduct Compliance assessments when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 10 + years of compliance experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.