Position Title: Corporate Paralegal
Compensation: $75,000 – $80,000
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Looking to fill the position of Corporate Paralegal in Wilmington, Delaware! Get ready to join a global leader in fund and asset services and work with a high-level team to provide critical support that helps clients meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry. We require experience in annual filings (incorporations, mergers, dissolutions) and experience in filing for director changes, franchise agreements, etc. This role is ideal for someone who excels at project management, with interest in client services at an international level. All interested parties are encouraged to apply!
Company Information and Special Benefits:
- Work with top ranked professionals coming out of big four/public accounting
- Company experiencing tremendous growth- they added new business lines in past few years to Malvern location
- 401k match
- Healthcare plans
- Very team-based environment
- Manage the provision of corporate subsidiary governance services provided to clients with worldwide presence.
- Draft, review and file corporate and transactional documents and state forms for all stages of company lifecycle, i.e. from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients in various US states in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines.
- Conduct due diligence, order certified documents, conduct lien searches, and complete UCC filings.
- Ensure that clients, local, international and industry specific requirements are met and legal updates shared.
- Maintain data and documents and ensure proper reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Paralegal certificate from an approved ABA program.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate law field, entity management, due diligence, and corporate maintenance.
- Experience with annual filings such as: Incorporations, Mergers, dissolutions
- Experience filing for Director changes, franchise agreements etc
- Notary Public commission would be an advantage.
Application Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
#PHILLYAFT – 33853