The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential in the Greater Philadelphia Area. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the top Commercial Construction companies in the region.
- Direct “on-site” supervision of active projects
- Provide on-site safety management of subcontractors for active projects under direct management in the field
- Coordinate with third party safety consultants for walk throughs and corrective actions
- Serve as lead person for material procurement, coordination, and delivery for all project sites under management
- Work with a member of the estimating team for subcontract negotiation, buyout, and contract execution
- Exemplify the willingness to be a future leader, someone who wants to be part of something great
- Be ready to “hit the ground running” – a quick learner who will learn and adapt to the way the company operates
- A consummate team player who works well with all members to see that projects are done on time
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.