Financial Planning Analyst
Compensation: $70,000 – $85,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Planning Team, the insurance department, and clients by organizing, analyzing, and servicing the client's insurance portfolio as part of their overall financial affairs. The ideal candidate will have 0-3 years of experience in a client service capacity within financial services and be comfortable working with ultra-high net worth individuals, family offices, and small institutions.
- Engage with carriers for ad hoc service requests such as premium notices, lapsed premiums, and service requests
- Maintain the premium reminder schedule in conjunction with our broker Regis Financial to alert clients of upcoming premiums due
- Create and regularly update client insurance reports, assisting in any product launches of STA Advisors
- Insurance document preparation, gather information, obtain signatures, submit insurance authorization to perform proper analysis
- Coordinate with Planning team to ensure that documents from clients are properly identified
- Create deadlines for client deliverables and manage expectations with Advisors for timelines and due dates
- Communication, tracking in Asana, willingness to be on the phone a lot with carriers, ability to learn fast are all key attributes
- Work experience of 0-3 years in a client service capacity within financial services
- Must fit into our employee culture of accountability, fairness, and transparency
- Highly competent in math and statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion. Please note that candidates must be vaccinated and currently on a hybrid schedule, and eventually will be going into the office full-time.